The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

3 posters

Fifth floor Staircase 1 (there are like, fifty/floor or something so w/e)

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Fifth floor Staircase 1 (there are like, fifty/floor or something so w/e) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifth floor Staircase 1 (there are like, fifty/floor or something so w/e)

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 1:48 am

"That's what she said."

"Well, all the same, I wish I was Karin right now, probably making out with Antonio." Little did she know the dilemma Karin was in currently.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Fifth floor Staircase 1 (there are like, fifty/floor or something so w/e) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifth floor Staircase 1 (there are like, fifty/floor or something so w/e)

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 am

"Why? He's not exactly... worthy, hmm?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 am

"Have you SEEN him, Jake? He's so confident, and so hot.."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 am

"And not exactly a failure. Well, I don't know. I understand you'd be jealous. I'm sure I would be... Umm... Er... I mean, Karin's pretty hot!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 2:00 am

Selia sighed. "See? I just can't compete against her. I lost against Antonio- hell, I'll lose to her against every guy in this school."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon May 31, 2010 2:01 am

"... I disagree. I think you're very pretty! But you should stop dying your hair brown!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 2:02 am

"Why?" She asked, looking at him peculiarly. "I like it brown. It matches much more clothes."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon May 31, 2010 2:04 am

"Yes, but if you were natural, you'd look prettier, I bet... I want to see you naturally."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 2:04 am

"Fine, I'll wash it out, then. Tonight. It's a bit late, though.. Oh well."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Selia stood at the top of the fifth floor staircase, staring at the banister. She WAS looking for Jake... But, a banister was a banister. She jumped onto it and slid down, squealing loudly.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Antonio was stumbling down the staircase his hand against his head. I... I killed Fry... he thought to himself. He hated the thought. He didn't mean to kill anybody. No. He didn't mean it at all. He just... wanted to hurt him. What am I going to do... he thought to himself. I'm a failure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:15 pm