The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

Digandi House

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Digandi House - Page 3 Empty Re: Digandi House

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Antonio didn't say much. Why would it matter if his brother saw her, he already did.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Olivia A. Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 am

Bore:

Are you still living with your parents? If not, could said parents forward this. Much obliged.

Hey. Haven't heard from you since last summer. Then again, doubt you could get me. Was in Amsterdam for like, six months. In case you didn't hear about it; it was in the Prophet one day. If not, then.

Just seeing how you're doing, how's bartending, being disowned, all that. I'm going back out to Dutchland within the next week or so. Finish up the rent period and move the rest of my stuff back to the island. Wherever.

- Olivia Astor
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 am

Antonio was home alone, that day, and was fishing around the kitchen. He was really bored, and didn't have much to do. His parents had decided to let go of their past, and begin blending in more with the Muggle world. They actually bought a radio, and began playing some music. Now, Antonio actually really loved the opera channel, and since the radio was switched to Italian, he had a chance to catch up on his Italian AND listen to Italian opera. He really liked one certain singer, Andrea Bocelli. The guy was actually, to be honest, his hero. Now you would have never heard him say this back in Sixth year. He'd have laughed at the scum beneath his feet. But now, he felt equal with them. In a way he wanted to go back to the past and punch his old self a thousand times. But that was the past. Hopefully Fry would forgive him some day up there in heaven.

As Antonio was rummaging through the cabinets, he actually began to sing around with the opera. It was first quiet, but soon once the chorus came, he was full on singing it. And for that, he was actually incredibly good.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 am

By the time his parents came home, they arrived into the kitchen with the light off. The turned it on, and there was Antonio, him sitting in a chair staring at his hands as though he's never seen them before. "Mother, father, I have made a revelation." he said softly, and stood up. "I will be moving to America, and be working on Broadway. I want to be an internationally famous opera singer."

His father dropped the bag of foods. His mother stared at him, her mouth slightly agape, and eyebrows raised. "E-excuse me?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 am

"You heard me," he said, his head lifted high. He ran his fingers through his hair, and jutted his chin outwards.

"Why can't you do something more... normal? I mean, you have an amazing wizardly talent!" his father stuttered.

"Where's the fun in that? I want to sing!" he sang out the last word. "I want to be able to break out in song, and dance, and... oh, isn't it amazing?!" He hooked his arms around his two parents who were too stunned to talk. "I think... I think this is what God is giving me, so I can repay for my problems at Hogwarts." He slipped away from his parents, and walked to his chair he was sitting in and pulled up two bags. "So, I'll be on my way. No more need of depending on my parents!"

"A-already?! You're leaving so soon?!"

"Yes, of course! Do you KNOW how hard it is to get into business? I've gotta go... I'm already late! Late by three years! Bye!" And with a crack, he disappeared leaving a small cloud of smoke.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 am

(Antonio marry me.)
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932