The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Amanda Potter
Serenity R
6 posters

Serenity's Mom's house.

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Serenity's Mom's house. Empty Serenity's Mom's house.

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Serenity's mother was making beds hurriedly, doing laundry, cleaning, and freaking out. The house was completely deserted except for her and baby Regina, and the harried mother was in a hurry for things to be perfect for Serenity and Selia, and Fleur, whom was staying for a week with her aunt and cousins to relieve the shock of Cedric dying. If Mr. Rosensteel was here, she thought bitterly, he wouldn't be lifting a finger to help, lazy arse he is. Indeed, the old house, although both houses were still in Leaf Hills, was solely inhabited by Arnold Rosensteel and his new girlfriend. Serenity's mother growled at the thought of it, and slammed the laundry into the dryer. She turned it on and ran up the stairs from the basement.Serenity's Mom's house. Adare%20Manor_Exterior_Castle%20View%202
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Serenity's Mom's house. Empty Re: Serenity's Mom's house.

Post  Serenity R Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Selia ran up to the attic, throwing her shoes against the wall and sobbing all the way up. When she got up there, she curled up in the little windowseat and continued crying.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Serenity was back at home, directing the magical remodeling of the ballroom in her mom's house. "HANG UP THE LIGHTS AND PLUG THEM IN THERE!" She flipped open her phone again. "Hello? Yes, the magical bartenders association, I need to speak to someone who can serve drinks to underage magicians, all virgin, no alcohol. Yes, send someone out right away. Thank you." She turned around. "NOO! PUT THE CHAIRS AROUND THE TABLE, NOT VICE VERSA!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 pm

(When shall the partaaaay start? XD)
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 pm

[As soon as my mom goes downstairs.]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 pm

[i gotta go eat. also, i might not be back. =\]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Serenity finally looked at her finished room. The ceiling was covered in squiggly neon, and the entire room was blue. It was gorgeous. She ran to get changed, making sure the bartender, DJ, servers, and chefs were all there.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Finally, it was time for the party. Serenity came out of the bathroom, (I'm going to use pictures because it's so weird I can't describe it), wearing a purple space-ageish top. The edges of the shirt, buttons, and collar were lined with some kind of silver glowing neon. She had tight shiny silver spandex catsuit pants with silver boot heels that blended in perfectly with each other, and her headband was lighting up silver and purple. Her hair was sort of straight, like, I dunno, Sailor Venus without the bow, and hanging simply with no strands at all in the front. Finally, she stood at the front door, ready for anyone.
    The room was ready, blueish tint lighting up part of the hallway when the door was opened.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:17 pm

(OH GOSH. The room room matches Amanda's outfit XD)
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Serenity looked at her, literally, glowing persona in the mirror. Headband lights. Check. Shirt glows. Check. Shiny pants. Check. In the bright room, she would literally be reflecting the blue, with her silvery pants, and lighting up any place the light fixtures didn't. "Perfect." She muttered to herself, putting on extra thick black mascara and eyeliner, with some shiny lipgloss. Then she put on some blue, the color of the lights in the room blue, sparkly eyeshadow.
    For the heck of it, I'm making the top color of the lights blue instead of purple, so it'll all coordinate when she reflects stuff with her pants. YEY
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Serenity ran back to the mirror. Her hair was totally flat. Like..
    Flat.
    "Futuristic is what I need."
    So, she plopped on a blue wig, stuffing her real hair up into a quick princess Leia bun underneath it. The wig was a little lighter color than her shirt, and she looked really... almost like an alien.
    http://www.hellocosplay.com/images/neon-blue-wig.jpg
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Rachel knocked on the door of Serenity's mom's house.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:53 pm

Serenity ran down the stairs in her silver heel boots, grinning. She swung open the door..
    And stared in shock at Rachel.

The two girls were polar opposites, a geisha girl, beautiful, sweet and elegant, with loose, comfortable, and pretty clothing contrasted a near-alien, shocking, pretty, but standoutish, and purposely overdone, with tight-fitting, shiny metallic, and showoffyifyouknowwhatimean extra terrestrial girl.
    She had room for four words.

"What. Are. You. Wearing?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Rachel was staring at her in shock as well. Why did Serenity get the theme wrong? I mean, she WAS throwing the party afterall! Shouldn't she know what her own theme was?

"Well, didn't you say that theme was like... Asian Culture-y?" asked Rachel.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:59 pm

"It's space age, Rach. And I also said nobody could come without a date, but, let's get the costume right first. You look nice, but darling, in a room of aliens and spacemen, you aren't going to get much attention, unless it's laughing. Come on, let me fix you up, I can make that costume into something great. Call Nicholas while your at it, will you? I have an extra spaceship driver costume he can wear, it might fit.." Serenity was, and it was obvious, trying her hardest not to laugh. Amanda had probably told everyone she knew-- but leave it to Rachel to get the theme wrong. She, to her credit, was being quite professional about it...
    But deep inside..
    She was giggling.
    "Okay, let's fix you up, I can make you look great with a bit of pigment, some scissors, and highlights.." Serenity pulled Rachel up to Serenity's room, sitting her down at the vanity and starting to pull out some supplies.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm

"Wait, who said that about dates!? Amanda never told me that! That's not fair!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Kelsi arrived at the front door and knocked three times.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 pm

"I'll contact Nicholas. No worries, your staying, date or not. Now let me fix that costume. Get in my bathtub," she produced a bottle of light green liquid. "Run yourself a bath. Pour all of this in there, and submerge yourself, but NOT YOUR HAIR. Put a shower cap around it, they're under the sink. Even your head. Now, I'll work on your dress while your in there, the dye will turn your skin green until you take another bath, so don't worry about it. Go on, Rach. Trust me, you'll look good." She pulled Rachel over the the bathroom, running in, turning on the bathtub and pouring in the liquid. The water turned a crystal light green. "When you take off your dress, drop it by the door. You don't mind if I cut this thing up a bit, do you? I'll do it anyways, unless it's special. I have to get the door, so hurry in that bath!" She ran off, swinging open the front door.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:27 pm

"I do mind about the kimono, actually, it was pretty expensive... and WHOAH WHOAH, I am not dying my skin green. I don't wanna be the wicked witch of the west!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:29 pm

"Fine, I'll scavenge up something, and, Rachel, go dye your skin green. It'll look good, trust me!" And with that, Serenity ushered Kelsi in, grinning, and opening the door to the refurnished room. Immediately the shiny lights, dark corners of the room, combined with Serenity's glowing clothes, illuminated the semi-dark hallway impressively. "I have to go take care of Rachel's clothes, I'll be right back, kay?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Kelsi waved brightly at Serenity.
    "Hey, Sere!" she exclaimed.

She was wearing a pale yellow tank-top layered over with a white one. Then she was wearing light blue jean shorts that fell to her mid-thighs and a pair of black high-top converse with the hot pink shoe-laces. Her hair was down as usual, and a bit messy, but not as much as in the morning. Her bangs fell half-way past her eyes and she had a clip on the side of her head that was clamped on a few strands of hair. It seemed ready to slip off, and there were a few hairs from her bangs still stuck into the clip. The other's were, like I said earlier, falling into her eyes.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Amanda appeared at the door, the prevois events with Tanner not even showing on her face. Seeing as the door was open already she grinned, "Hey!" Amanda wore a navy blue TIGHT turtle neck style top. It had bright, electrical blue lines running all around it. She had matching pants to go with it. Then she wore ankle lengh boots of the same style with no heals. Then of course, a helmet with the same blue style going on with it and at plastic part in the front that showed her eyes. After the plastic part her face was shown. She had her hair up in a tight pony tail that was colored blue.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Serenity turned around, looking at Kelsi. "You need a costume too, huh? No problem, up to my room, Rachel's in there too. She wore a kimono... At least I get to start from scratch with you. How about a space pirate? Perfect." Serenity pulled Kelsi into her room, shutting the door behind her. "Alright, Rachel, if you won't dye your skin, just drop in the bath for a second then jump out again to give it an unnatural tint. "Rachel, you're the space ninja, Kelsi, you're the space pirate." Serenity threw a short green and black kimono at Rachel, along with some heels. "I'll do your makeup as soon as you put that on. Kelsi, let me find you an outfit, kay?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm

She wore light blue eyeshadow that came up all the way to her eyebrows and Amanda's face was MUCH more paler than usual. In simpler words- she was in a VMK tron suit. She also knocked. LOUDLY.

Last edited by Amanda Potter on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Serenity ran down from her room, looking at Amanda. "That looks very nice, Mandy, come on to the party room, okay? Apparently the date thing is out the door, so go on and enjoy yourself, I'm going to go help people with their costumes." Serenity, after showing Amanda the party room, ran back up to her own room with Kelsi and Rachel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am