The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Olivia A.
Serenity R
6 posters

Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall.

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall. Empty Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall.

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Serenity stood outside the door, waiting for Olivia. She had a plan to catch the elusive Krad Elddir..
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall. Empty Re: Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Livi was standing right there. ಠ_ಠ
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall. Empty Re: Outside. The. [strike]Door[/strike] Wall.

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 8:04 pm

"WELL?! CAN WE GO IN YET?! HEY, KRAD ELDDIR, COME OUT HERE, THERE'S A NAKED WOMAN WAITING FOR YOU!!" Serenity called, grinning.

Krad burst through the door, yelling, "WHERE?!?!"

Serenity opened her briefcase, pulling out a rope, and tying him up with it.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 8:06 pm

"YEAH. REALLY. WE'RE NOT LYING. WE'RE NOT MAKING THIS UP. WE'RE NOT STANDING HER WITH A SUITCASE FULL OF COSMETICS."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Krad pulled a face. "Agaiiin?" He asked, twitching.

Serenity frowned, pulling out a medallion and swinging it in front of his face. "You will never feel love or anything similar for anyone, you will be sane, you will be gentlemanly and polite at all times, you will never undress unless it is necessary for proper hygene, you will take showers twice a day, you will be well groomed, you will listen to everything I say. When I count to three, you will wake up as a new person!"
    Krad rolled his eyes.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Livi was doing spirit fingers in his face. Just because.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 pm

"1...2.....3~~!!" Serenity pulled the medallion and shoved it away, staring intently at Krad.
    Krad, the person in question, blinked and bowed his head, laughing slightly. He stood up fluidly, bowed from the waist down, then sat down again, closing his eyes.
    Serenity went to work, grabbing what looked like a miniature car buffer and turning it on, pressing it to his face carefully.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Livi just stood there and watched. She looked rather bored.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Serenity stepped back, undoing the ropes gracefully. "I present to you.. Krad Elddir!"

Krad stood up, bowing to Olivia.
    "Humblest greetings, Lady, I assume I do not know your name. It is a greatest honor to meet you."

Serenity grinned, putting one hand on her hip. "Is he good, or is he good?" She asked, putting her hair behind her ears excitedly.

Krad smiled, standing up straight and crossing his arms behind his back.

https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/deathscrwd/AnimeGuy.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Krad.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 pm

"He's... lovely... o_oU" She edged away. "He can't remember my name, though, what about everyone else? ._."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 8:43 pm

"I think he has no memory. So, tell me, how good did I do? Come on, now, he didn't even need therapy!" Serenity grinned more, clapping her hands together.

Krad stood up, smiling. "I'm Krad Elddir. I'm afraid I have no recollection of someone so wonderful such as you, I wish I did though. I have a previously arranged engagement, a shower, at this time, so I must leave. Goodbye." He turned around, walking off quickly.

Serenity grinned, waving to him as he went. "Oh, I should do this for a LIVING! Isn't he brilliant? A true Angel Illumination in miniature! Except, without the stunning, stunning, Angel-ness!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

"He's not very miniature." said Livi, who quite frankly had to look up pretty far to see anyone over five feet. "But, what if he doesn't remember his family or anything? ._. But you did well. Really well."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm

"His appeal is extremely miniature. I based his manners off Angel, and thank you!" Serenity smiled. "I'm gonna go take a shower, if you need me, I'll be in that sort-of-outdoor-hallway, you know, it's like.. The Clock Tower Courtyard! That place! I hear it's pretty at night. See ya!" She ran off, picking up her briefcase.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm

"M'kay bye." And so, Liv entered the common room and sat in her usual chair.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri May 08, 2009 9:05 pm

She walked up to the wall. Then, she realized that she had forgotten the password.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Fri May 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Krad opened the door, about to storm out and crush the silver and green roses.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri May 08, 2009 9:12 pm

"Thank youuuuu," she said, walking right ahead in, completely ignoring the angry Krad with roses.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Fri May 08, 2009 9:21 pm

"Wait!" He called, running after her and smiling. "Er-- These are for you, Olivia." He handed the roses to her, looking awkward.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri May 08, 2009 9:25 pm

"Oh, thanks." She took the flowers. "What for."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 08, 2009 9:25 pm

Amanda ran in at random. "Liiivvvviii I'm booorrreeed."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Fri May 08, 2009 9:28 pm

"You are the most beautiful Lady I have met since I was born, and one of the most intelligent, wonderful, charismatic people in the world, and I would like permission to court-- er, date-- you." Serenity's hypnotisim had given him manners, charm, looks, and all the tricks in the book. He bowed, lowering his head, hair shifting a little.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Amanda ran out to go Tanner hunting.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri May 08, 2009 9:34 pm

"Oh." She blushed very slightly, which, of course, even slightly was very noticeable with such a pallid skin tone. "Well, uh... thanks?" She didn't really know how to respond to something like this.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Fri May 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Krad stood up. "I appreciate your attentions. Thank you."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri May 08, 2009 9:46 pm

"No problem...?" She looked at the roses. Green roses, how odd.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:57 pm