The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Kelsi Cruise
Serenity R
6 posters

Boathouse Attic where the third year club called COBRA often meet

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Boathouse Attic where the third year club called COBRA often meet - Page 7 Empty Re: Boathouse Attic where the third year club called COBRA often meet

Post  Rachel M. Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm

(Yeah. 8D)
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Boathouse Attic where the third year club called COBRA often meet - Page 7 Empty Re: Boathouse Attic where the third year club called COBRA often meet

Post  Olivia A. Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm

[*paffendorf*]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Tue May 12, 2009 10:17 pm

"Come on, Karin, it's the only way. Unless my sister smuggles us in under her enormous dress robe skirts, it's literally the only way. So, of course, you and Holly can land older students, easy, but I'm sort of... Well, to spell it out.." Selia shuffled to Karin and whispered in her ear.
    Spoiler:
    She shuffled back, staring at the boys suspiciously. "So, Antonio, Eric, how about you go with Amanda and Laura, and Fry can.. Erm... I dunno about him."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 10:19 pm

(Bwahahah Yet Amanda P. has already been taken. Ahahahahhahah There's Lin but Bwhahahahahaha.)
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Antonio snickered.
    "I'm not going to the Yule Ball."

Eric shrugged.
    "I don't mind going, you know... But, I don't think I'd want to. Most people consider me a wuss."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 pm

"Common Selia, we'll sneak down into your sister's trunk later. I'm sure she has plenty of fancy dresses to borrow," she smiled "And don't worry," she pointed to her own chest, was rather flat. "I don't have much either, you know,"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 pm

[if we're all related, then second gen could just be friends. we'd have to respawn twice as many characters as the second gen has, for romance pairings in the later years. o_o]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 pm

[[WILL Robin and Elroy get married? Since robin's gonna go ding-dong later on?]]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm

"Antonio, why not?" She asked, sitting up and frowning. "I'll have nobody to dance with. I'll have nobody to talk to, everybody will be coupled up! I'll be all alone, and what do you have better to do, study?" Selia looked extremely disappointed in him, the entire point of a ball was a night alone with your crush.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 pm

"You're not a wuss Eric! You're just... eh, well..."

(You know, I really don't want Rachel to any of you guys though. XP It's just all sounds strange. XD)
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 10:28 pm

(It's like barely related though ... It just cause: Amanda and Libby are causins. Kelsi will marry Drew making the Cruise family inlaws. Robin (If she does) would marry Elroy adding on the Illuminations. Then Serenity would be there with Angel. And then we have all the younger kids. So basically it's just by marriage.)
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm

"I'm a wuss. A nerd. It doesn't matter. At least I have you, Karin."

"It's just a waste of time, Selia. I'm not interested. And I don't believe in scheming and using somebody to get into something not worth going to."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue May 12, 2009 10:33 pm

[Illuminations: Serenity, Robin, Livi, Angel, Elroy, Bore,
    Which means, all Rosensteels, Cruises, and DiGandis are in that family.
    Cruises: Kelsi, Anand, Robin, Little sister whose name escapes me, Drew, Holly, Elroy,
    Which means the Illuminations, Cruises, Rosensteels, DiGandis, and Browns are now interrelated.]
    Selia sniffled. "Antonio, I was going to kiss you! dance with you! go to the ball with you, though!" She whined, putting her head between her knees. "Fine. You owe me a favor though."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm

(But I don't wanna be interelated.)

"You're not a nerd! You're just really smart. You know, err..." she looked around the room, and her eyes quickly landed on the first person she saw. "TONI IS THE NERD IN THIS ROOM!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue May 12, 2009 10:39 pm

[And Nicholas and Max.. MY HEAD HURTS.]

"NO HE'S NOT!" Selia jumped up angrily. "Antonio is sexy and smart and awesome and not boring and sweet and nice and fun and dangerous and if you say that again I'LL KICK YOU!" She sat back down, blushing and not looking at Karin. "If anyone's a nerd, it's Angel Illumination!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue May 12, 2009 10:41 pm

"...Yeah, actually you're right about Angel. But, he's nice, I guess. He's in my house afterall."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

"My sister, she said a lot about him. She even wrote something about his abs." Selia held up a piece of paper, grinning.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue May 12, 2009 10:43 pm

"Damn, is your sister obsessed or something with him?" said Karin, as she took the piece of paper and read it over. "If so, she sounds a lot like mine, DUDE, THAT GUY IS SO UGLY TOO."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed May 13, 2009 12:18 am

Antonio glared at Karin.
    "Nerds have red hair and braces, though. and they're smart. Oh wait; that trait escapes you, Karin."

Eric sighed.
    "We're all nerds, right? Where's Fry?"

Fry ran in, breathing heavily.
    "I'M HERE!" he yelled.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 am

Karin stepped forward and glared at Antonio. "I am ten times better at magic than YOU. YOU'RE jealous that you can't even do a simple spell to save you're life!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed May 13, 2009 12:25 am

"Of course I can. I get perfect grades. Lowest I've gotten was an acceptable."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed May 13, 2009 12:29 am

"..." Karin stared at him, trying to something to criticize. She than looked down at his long fingernails and sneared at them. "So, Toni, I heard you like going to the spa to get your manicures done,"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed May 13, 2009 12:31 am

He hid them in his pockets.
    "I'm not getting into this," he mumbled, and sat down.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

"Letting down your pride here?" said Karin in a rather dramatic, theatrical whisper.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed May 13, 2009 12:39 am

Antonio puffed out a breath and rolled his eyes.
    "Karin, stop being pathetic, OK?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:34 am