The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

That empty classroom on the fifth floor.

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

That empty classroom on the fifth floor. - Page 2 Empty Re: That empty classroom on the fifth floor.

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Krad nodded. "Hello, sir! I like your sister lots. I gave her roses and earrings but... It didn't wo--." He stopped, looking at the new arrival.

An extremely muddy Serenity shuffled into the room, trailing, well, mud. Oh well, she thought, At least the mud hides the fact I don't have eyeliner on! She sniffled, wanting to hug Livi, but not wanting to get them all muddy. "Hey-- KRAD, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF HERE!" He skipped off happily. "Livi," Serenity asked quietly, "Did you get my owl earlier?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

That empty classroom on the fifth floor. - Page 2 Empty Re: That empty classroom on the fifth floor.

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Amanda looked around. "Well uh.." She just sat down looking up at Olivia, Serenity, and Angel still holding her nose...
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Amanda walked out with a small wave..
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Livi shook her head. She was trying to look all cute and innocent and such.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Serenity gasped, sniffling. "Oh god, Livi, I CAN'T! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE----" She zipped it quietly, holding her breath.
    "Angelwillyougo totheball withme?" She asked quietly. Better to get it done early, right?
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm

He apparently wasn't listening. "Listen, Mister Elddir." He sounded perfectly friendly, but there was definitely something about his voice that would make someone cringe. "Stay away from my sister. Or, so help me." He smiled.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm

"Sir! Haven't we.. had this conversation before?" He asked quietly. "And I came up with the impeccable defense that you cannot stop the love train from it's path, no matter how indimdating you may be? And that it would break my heart to stay away from her? And-- Well, sir, I will not stay away from her, but I will not hurt, embarrass, or stalk her!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 9:58 pm

"... I see. But, at the moment... You see, she's forbidden to date at all yet."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

"Well that's fine sir! I will wait! But, permission to ask her to the ball, sir?!" He asked, looking like.. well.. a police officer.
    Serenity crossed her arms, looking put out. She wasn't used to being ignored, and was about to throw a tantrum.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:00 pm

"I believe that is up to her. But you have my permission to ask." He shrugged her off his back. Apparently, he approved for once. How positively awful.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

"Thank you sir! Permission to leave?" He asked hopefully, Serenity sticking her tongue out at all of them angrily.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:03 pm

"Please do."

Livi did not look happy.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Krad ran off, squealing happily.
    Serenity glared at Angel. "Decided to talk to me yet??" She asked, arms folded childishly.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:08 pm

He opened his book again and sat down.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Serenity sighed, sticking her head between his head and the book. "Hey, Angel, will you go to the ball with me?" She asked, eyes wide.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

He sighed. "As you wish, Miss Rosensteel."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Liv was like, "Awwwwww! :D"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Serenity grinned, standing up straight and hugging Angel promptly, the soaking wet mud all over her rubbing off. "Thank you," Serenity whispered, sighing, "But if you don't want to, you should just say. You probably want someone your age. But I'll wear heels, so I won't look that much tinier!" She said, smiling slightly and standing straight up.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 pm

He smiled at her for a moment, then looked back at the book.

Liv held her hands over her heart. "AWWWWWWW..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Serenity squealed, tackle-hugging Angel right off the chair. "Thank you Thank you Thank YOUUUU!!" She squealed, voice suddenly much more high-pitched. "THANK YOU! I swear, I'll look the prettiest I've ever been, Thank you thank you thank you! You won't be disappointed, I swear! I just.. Need to decide on which dress I'm going to wear.." Serenity jumped off him sheepishly, looking confused again.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:21 pm

"WANNA SEE MINE?" asked Liv, jumping up and down.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:25 pm

"Maybe," Serenity said. "What color is it?" She was grinning, looking extremely happy.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:28 pm

"Black and white-ish. It's really pretty though."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 11, 2009 10:31 pm

"What are you wearing, Angel?" Serenity asked, leaning towards him conspicuously. "What color is it? I'll tell you, both my choices are blue.."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 11, 2009 10:32 pm

He turned the page.

"Go get that giant trunk closet. And, like, meet me in the trophy room again. Bring it." She skipped out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:23 am