The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Rachel M.
Olivia A.
6 posters

The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...]

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...] Empty The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...]

Post  Olivia A. Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...] Empty Re: The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...]

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Crowds were beginning to gather in the viewing towers.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...] Empty Re: The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...]

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Rachel was excitedly sitting up in the towers then. She didn't exactly care who was going to win at this point, she just wanted to watch and have fun! I mean, she had been waiting for a long time to see the Second Event, and now it was happening right now! And she did NOT intend on having some stupid competition between Harry and Cedric spoil it.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Livi was trying to decide where she'd have the best viewpoint from. Not that it mattered, seeing how murky the lake was.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Serenity ran up next to Olivia, waving a Fleur flag madly. She was completely decked out in silver, light blue, and more silver, apparently the colors of Fleur's school. "WOO GO FLEUR! Hey Liv! What's up?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Libby cba to dress up in total Hufflepuff, but she did end up wearing a bright yellow sweater over her white uniform blouse, and a black skirt over her white leggings. She had also decided to paint half of her face black and the other yellow, and had worn simple black sneakers. One Hufflepuff flag was in each hand. And, no, she could not care less if Max got mad at her, or was all "GO HARRY" and all that. She had overreacted at the beginning of the year.

Besides, it was only a game. It'd wear off by fifth year.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Amanda walked into the stands wearing a bright yellow cloak which was open to show her Hufflepuff uniform. She had a few make-up made stars on her face that were charmed to move around and spell Cedric. She wore some black boots, showing under the cloak and that was mostly it. In one hand was a large Cedric flag. Amanda walked next to Olivia. "Excited?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 pm

"Uh, hi, guys. Yep. Woot." She seemed rather disinterested in most everything but deciding which tower to stand in.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:16 pm

"Heh..."

G2g we need to wait anyways for Kelsi isn't here. And stuuffff if you guys would just stall or something I'd be ever to greatful ^_^
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:22 pm

[kelsi shmelsi.]

Livi finally chose which stand -- the left-center one -- and started toward it.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Serenity followed her, yelling "FLEUR!" At random times.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Max was up in the Gryffindor section, and all decked out in Gryffindor stuff. It was Harry's turn to final win! He knew it from the top of red and gold painted face to the bottom of his shoes, that corresponded well with his red and gold-ness.
    Max knew for sure, who was gonna win. <3
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:35 pm

And every time Serenity yelled Fleur, Olivia answered by yelling, "CEDRIC!" Except for the most recent, to which she answered, "YOUR MOTHER!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 pm

[FOR SURE MAYBE, FOR SURE NOT, FOR SURE F, FOR SURE BOMB~desu]

Nicolas cba to deck out in Hufflepuff colors, so he just wore his regular school uniform. Since he was blonde, he had that covered, so he had his face painted black (RACIST!!!~desu), and waved a Hufflepuff flag. He looked around for Rachel, so he could sit by her.~desu

[if you're wondering about the desu's, see my deviantart journal, desu.]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 pm

[yeah yeah, it's a common ending and such. weeaboo.]
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 pm

The Second Event [The Black Lake, which I seem to have forgotten...] DESUDOOR
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:43 pm

[-_-]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 pm

(Imma desu hater, weeaboo)
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 pm

[:)

i'm gonna annoy the hell out of people by doing this.~desu]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 pm

[okeydoke.]
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:50 pm

[feh. i cba to type desu after everything, so I won't type it. XP]

Libby was like, waving her flags. And her nose was cold.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Olivia Illumination wrote:And every time Serenity yelled Fleur, Olivia answered by yelling, "CEDRIC!" Except for the most recent, to which she answered, "YOUR MOTHER!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Libby Brown wrote:Nicolas cba to deck out in Hufflepuff colors, so he just wore his regular school uniform. Since he was blonde, he had that covered, so he had his face painted black (RACIST!!!), and waved a Hufflepuff flag. He looked around for Rachel, so he could sit by her.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Rachel was though, at the time, oblivious. She was staring at the lake, wondering what the point was to have this event when you couldn't even see what's going on down there.

Max though, was leading the Gryffindors in a fight song for Harry Potter. YEY
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

Libby couldn't help but giggle a little at Max's song. He was being such a sillyhead. YEY

Nicolas ended up locating Rachel, and walked over to her. He sat down with her. "Hey."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:25 am