The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

Cerdigion Cemetery, Wales

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Cerdigion Cemetery, Wales Empty Cerdigion Cemetery, Wales

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Kelsi passed the large iron fence that had grim designs. If she could remember where, she'd be able to find him. She walked to the very end, passing all the large tombstones and such, her feet sinking into the fresh snow. She tightened her coat awkwardly, and kept searching. She turned on her feet, and soon found him. She stared at where her brother stood, standing above him. Then she just settled down on her knees, put her lightly gloved hands on the ground, closed her eyes, and just thought.

The warmth of her body melted the snow against the pressured points causing it to soak through her pants and gloves. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, but she didn't care. Eventually she'd have her legs and hands numb. She listened to the silence, where a small bird somewhere in the trees was chirping. A squirrel was bustling through some branches. There was no wind, it was absolutely still. A school bell rang in the distance.

Eventually, Kelsi tightened her grip on the cold snow, crushing it in a fist. There wasn't anything to say. She just knew she missed Fry so much. "Why couldn't you just come back as a ghost, you stupid asshole!" she sighed with a soft laugh, punching the ground. The force of it shook her a bit, and droplets fell onto the snow from her face. "You're so stupid..." she smiled weakly and sat up, mindlessly rubbing her hands on her coat. It didn't work out well, since they were so numb now. She exhaled and a cloud came out of her mouth. She stood there for what felt like forever. Actually, it could pass as forever. She stayed there just thinking, just daydreaming, staring at the light gray sky for around a half-hour.

"Am I doing the right thing, Fry?" she whispered, lowering her gaze to the tombstone. She avoided staring at the writing upon it. Her eyes looked shiny. "I feel so lost. I miss my friends... I've lost contact with them, you know. I miss my old life. I miss you, too. Why must time just keep going? Why doesn't it ever tire out?! It's not fair," she said. "I'll be back soon, don't worry. I'm sorry I'm three years late," she said standing up. Snow clung to her knees and palms, but she didn't bother removing it. "I love you," she said with a small wave.

Picking up her bag, she turned around and began to walk away. Her eyes grew wider and wider with each step, and shinier, before she blinked and tears ran down her cheeks. She tried to wipe them away but her hands were to numb to move properly. Soon she just stood there with her back to the cemetery, just crying silently. Her hair hid her face, but her shoulders were shaking.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:54 pm